As a company we choose to challenge gender barriers in the hiring process and work alongside clients to build empathetic and flexible workplaces.
There is a clear consensus that diversity is good for business. The case for establishing a truly diverse workforce becomes increasingly compelling each year, not just as a moral obligation, but with findings showcasing clear financial benefits as a result of innovation. A key part of heralding a diverse workforce is committing to female hiring and retention initiatives – at IRG, it is our priority to support our clients to make successful female hiring a reality.
A large proportion of businesses are now articulating their gender workforce targets, and more specifically, the need to increase the number of women holding leadership positions.
With all of this in mind, our mission as an Executive Search firm becomes distinctly clearer. It is not only our duty to prioritise and acknowledge the importance of female diversity hiring for our clients, but to ensure this is applied within our own organisation internally.
Our success in this space includes:
- Co-hosted an International Women’s Day event with a world-leading strategy consulting firm
- Successfully introduced a number of female Partners with a leading global strategy firm some of whom are now practice and country leaders
- Completed a highly successful diversity hiring project with a top 3 global advertising agency
- Country CEO for a leading global digital business transformation provider
- Conducted an extensive female diversity research project for a leading strategy consulting firm to identify every female Partner in EMEA and provided analysis, trends and, competitor intelligence
For more information on how IRG can diversify your leadership and executive teams, please contact Kate Johnstone on +44 (0) 7825787526